Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

The Scrappiest sketch 110: CAUTION Kids @ Play

This is my first layout as part of the Design Team of The Scrappiest.   I decided to hand stitch the circle and I like how it looks.  All the paper and embellishments that I used for this layout is from the Basic Grey Wander collection. We bought each of the little ones a Y-bike for Christmas...best choice of gift ever.  Dewan's legs are still too short to keep his balance and go fast...so when Leane and Lukas gets away from him, he jumps off his bike and runs after them shouting. "wag my....wag my" (wait for me)...so cute!  When he sees me watching, he comes running with arms outstretched.  I must pick him up and run after the other two.  These memories are so precious to me...that is why I scrap to capture the memories so that they can one day enjoy it.

Sketch 110
Thank you for looking and go and see the layouts the other DT members created on The Scrappiest.

xx.

21 comments:

  1. That makes me want to go out and play...and then scrapbook it;)
    I love that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its gorgeous as are all the other l/outs on previous posts. Just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, I love it, I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You weren't kidding about letting your creative juices flow over the weekend. Just gorgeous Lynette! You are on a fabulous roll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those bikes! :D
    And of course, you did a great scrappy job! It makes for stunning memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layouts are BEAUTIFUL!!! I truly enjoy looking at each one ans seeing all the different little details you add.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this is so fun, from picture to little details, all so fun and interesting, I especially love that stitching, very cool and very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the sketch! Loving all the hand stitching!! We seem to have a similar style. :) Such a sweet story of the little ones. That is the great thing about scrapping, we can remember these small details of the day. :) The other LO's are wonderful too. You have been busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great LO. I love the handstitching. I wouldn't have the patience to do something like that !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome take , hun ! that stitching is super ! Love the sketch too !

    So happy to see you & Jennifer rawking this team ! One of the best that Liz has put together in my opinion !!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love love love this! I loveeeeeeeeeee that photo and the stitched circle!! Simply GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the layout Lynette! My kids also absolutely LOVED those bikes when they were little!! So glad you are scrapping up a storm again :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sit in wonder at your beautiful creations. And yes, we love our Ybikes too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous page Lynette, the stitching frames the photos perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So darn cute! I love all the detail on this layout and the stitching is fabulous!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Catching up on some blog reading and found our you made the Scrappiest design team.... well done and way to go. Also great to see your layouts been picked on Two Peas. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful layout, love the vibrant colours:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh. My. Cute! That is adorable! I love seeing what you are doing with the sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great circle Lynette! I just love your pages - such great inspiration!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥