Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Oops....I did it again:-)

I had a lovely weekend where I could scrap to my hearts content:-)  I am at a place where I am at peace and I have really gone into a new dimension with my creativity.  I am taking my time...and loving each moment.
The photo on this layout was taken on the Mission's 2010 Valentine's benefit ball.  I used printed papers from Pink Paislee's Cupid line.  The embellishments are from Prima, Making Memories and My Minds Eye.  The layout is based on this Inspired Blueprints Sketch:
The next layout is also with photos taken in February 2010 and is of my gorgeous little Leane.
I did a lot of stitching on this layout.  I love sewing paper:-)  The printed papers and pinwheels are from the Echo Park Sweet Summertime line.  The little cage and birdies are from a South African supplier.  The crochet flower and alphabet are American Craft Sweet Lizzie.  I used sketch 109 from The Scrappiest for this layout.


Oh Yes!  I am super excited, two of my layouts came in the top three most bookmarked on 2peas again... My Girly girl layout and the Beach boys layout....
...and my Girly girl layout made it to the top three most liked.
Hope you have a wonderful week.

xx

20 comments:

  1. Congrats my friend - you sure are a multi-talented girl!
    Your layouts are fabulous.
    Even to a non-scrapper :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beautiful.

    YOu are definately expanding your scrapping style and both these LO's are divine. I love the one of Leane sliding - gorgeous.

    Well done dear. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love your pages, esp. the one with Leane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!

    I must admit, I am not a scrapper, but I love seeing your layouts, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, and congrats on the 2Peas toot...♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are indeed talented in art, Lynette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl you are ROCKIN' 2peas!! That is AWESOME!!!! I love love love love both of these!!! Just GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee the vibrant colors and the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layouts Lynette! Your work is always so beautiful, love looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so pretty - I try to look at the scrapping detail and I just see your lovely face.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why, they are lovely.
    So glad that you've found your groove and it so working very well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those layouts are sooo very pretty and sweet.
    About Two peas what an honor big congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You certainly are on a roll with your creativity....amd LOVING seeing all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful layouts once again, love the soft colors for the 1st, so romantic and sweet, great photos too.
    And I love how fun and happy the 2nd one look, pretty DP and lovely details, all so sweet for a precious little girl, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the layouts Lynette & congrats on the acknowledgements - that snip tool is the handiest thing - I also love snipping out my accomplishments on the internet - love your sprinkling of embellies & bling on the top one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These layouts are fantastic! You are such an amazing artist! I love the color and technique you bring to each layout!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these LO's and congrats on being top 3 my friend, well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how your posts are making me smile. I am so happy for you and really enjoying your gorgeous pages!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Lynette! You are on a roll - so well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's very rare to find the relevant information on the net but your article did provide me

    the relevant information. I am going to save your URL and will definitely visit the site

    again.
    Titanium Necklaces Titanium Necklaces
    Thanks for your sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥