Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Get Picky: March Sketch challenge #6

Get Picky is having their March sketch challenge.  The sketch is a two pager by Becky Fleck of Pagemaps.

This is the Sketch...
...and this is my layout based on it.
The papers and embellishments are from the Little Yellow Bicycle Snuggle Bug range.  The trees and bugs are cut out of paper.  I have had the pink fiber in my stash for ages...and this was the ideal challenge to pull it out and use it.  The alpha is by Websters and the tag is MME Stella and Rose.

xx

14 comments:

  1. I reckon this one will be high on two peas viewing list too.
    It is great, love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is gorgeous, I never try 2 pages before, this is just fun and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the burlap and love love love the trees! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout Lynette. You are truly talented. Have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooo these pics are just darling ! beautiful layout for sure !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is stunning, I love the texture that the pink burlap brings

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely BEAUTIFUL LO!! Love your interpretation of the sketch!!
    Loux

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, your page is absolutely delightful! What gorgeous littlies you have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS Lynette - perfect for those papers - and I am such a sucker for white backgrounds :) Hope I get to do this one but knowing me I'll singularize it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this too, also love the white background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely double for lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout Lynette :) Those photos are just so gorgeous and I really love how you've used the pink behind them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥