Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Get Picky Sketch #5: Bunny Love

I always find that when I am scrapping and I can use a sketch to get started, things comes together quicker.  I also reorganised my scrap stash and now everything is easier to find;-)  I have taken part in a few scrappy challenges in the past few days. This is a challenge on Get Picky.
I used American Craft Dear Lizzy City Park papers and embellishments for this page. The page did not scan very well because of the bulky embellishments. Sorry, this layout did not scan too well because of the bulky embellishments:-)

Here is the sketch it was based on.
 Thank you for the visit.

xx

13 comments:

  1. oh Lynette this is gorgeous! LOVE the use of AC here - great layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sweet pics ! fab take on the sketch , hun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooooo PRECIOUS! I love love love the photos, the design...and loving the little bunny embellie! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynette I love your LO! I also like to work with sketches, may be not that much that it gives me something to start with as much that I am pushed to do it on time :-))) organasing my scrap-room doesn't help me much - it is the same in no time, just time-wasting :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I love it. Especially the handmade embellies. You're so clever.

    So need to get into my scrap room again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynette

    I am pleased to point to you today to 2 Glimmer misting tutorials which you should find helpful ( I know I did! )

    http://www.youtube.com/user/elinakou#p/a/u/0/zQXIO5TfM2I

    & just in case the link doesnt work try this :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQXIO5TfM2I

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great and love all the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous layout Lynette! Yhose pics are so very precious...I love it!
    Thanks so much for sharing :):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors you used for this, perfect for those photos!
    e.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥