Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Creative Scrappers Sketch #144: Just Breathe

Okay, so I know that I am overloading you with scrappy posts...sorry about that.  I have also discovered another interesting fact...when I post layouts I get the most hits and the fewest comments...and when I just blog or post photos I get the least amount of hits and the most comments....makes you think:-)

This is a  Creative Scrappers sketch.
I wanted to do a page on my "one little word" for 2011.  I turned the sketch on it's side and this is my interpretation of the sketch.
I turned the sketch on it's side.  I chose a Prima Sew Cute Stitched specialty paper as a background.  The butterflies on the paper just gave me a sense of freedom.  The Basic Grey Cappella papers went very well with the background and I am thrilled at the way it came together.

I also made this layout of Dewan.  I used the Little Yellow Bicycle Snugglebug range.

Happy Days

13 comments:

  1. Love your LO. You look so gorgeous. I agree, the papers work well with the Prima.

    And for the one of Dewan - cutie patootie!

    You are seriously in scrap mode right now I see xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are scrapping up a storm!! love the layouts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are BOTH AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS! I love love love love that photo of you and all that stitching on the first one...and loveeeeeeeeeeee the adorable photo and all the little critters in the second one!!! BEAUTIFUL creations! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layouts and great pictures! The stitching on the first one, is just incredible, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both the LO's, but that Prima paper - now that's yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts Lynette - love the first one especially - that paper is beautiful & great documentation there too...I noticed what you mention a long time ago, on my own blog. Scrapbookers want inspiration rather than "connection" - except on a "peer" scrappy level & rarely leave comments, or, if they do, they are generally short & sweet, whereas those who are interested in "you, the person" leave comments far more freely & on the personal posts. I have noticed that, despite what I would think, people are not as fascinated with photography as I am & a photography post is never a real winner for me. Now if you want a real comment killer go for the video LOL - I only post those about once every 6 - 12 months, and they are always 2 or 3 minutes long, but people are obviously too busy to click! Have a happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow ! wow ! wow ! such treats with these layouts , grrl ! ;)

    Love how you intepreted Breathe into a layout & how adorable is Dewan !!! perfect with the Snugglebug line !

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the first time I've seen someone use the stitched papers, and I love the look! And of the course Dewan is so adorable in that page, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There you are! Creating a layout about your word for the year and look at you!!! I love this layout with the pops of reds! Those butterflies are adorable too!
    I love your work Lynette!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layouts are stunning and I love that photo of you! Stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥