Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Team Up Thursday: Silhouettes

I chose the topic this week:  Silhouettes.

Here is Stefanie's photo:

I was sitting in Cape Gate at the house of coffees and took a second look at their menu.
When I realised that their menu showcased a “negative” silhouette with the coffee beans playing the background to the white space as the image I knew I had my shot for this week.

Here is my photo:
"On our way back from my aunt's memorial service we took the old road through the Van Stadens Pass and took this photo of the Van Stadens Bridge from the lower bridge at the bottom of the valley.  You probably know that this bridge has an awful reputation and is also called the Bridge of Death because of the many people that have committed suicide here."


Thanks for looking;-D


8 comments:

  1. Totally different but both accurate reflections of the topic. It is great to work with you partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! These are BOTH WOW!!! The story on yours is interesting! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful pics , ladies !!! love the different interpretations ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos!!!! The story about the bridge gives me chills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are great!
    I'd like to sit and have a cup of tea/coffee there...I like the looks of the menu;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love your photo, its so clean, simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥