Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Team Up Thursday: Angles

Stefanie chose the theme for this week.  Here is her photo:
"I was standing in the queue at the Pick ‘n Pay, thinking that these chocolates are so South African when I realised that they were at an angle.  The shelves are all angled.  I grabbed my point and shoot and snapped this “sweet” shot."

Here is my photo:
"I took this photo while we were on our photography course in the Steytlerville area in August.  The sky was made more blue with the white balance shift all the way to blue.   Our teacher told us to try capturing our photographs at unusual angles to make it more interesting."

xx

13 comments:

  1. It looks different at an angle!
    Great choice :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting "Angle" this week...I first read the title "Angels" and thought it was clever - Chocolates - Guardian Angel or Saving Angel or something...
    Lovely picture of the windmill Lynette...We did "Light" this week and had great fun "playing" out of the ordinary...Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme, and lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, all those chocs are making me crave...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love your angle shot! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great topic for this week...
    Lynette so interesting how one can change the sky and other things with the camera...
    Those chocolates I'm going to be seeing lots of soon and will say NO thank you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful angles in the pics here ! so inspiring , Lymette !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your photo.
    I have to still get around to taking some lessons.
    Life keeps getting in the way.
    Great shot partner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you know just how much I love that pic! Especially the fact that it's more blue!

    Stunning my dear friend xxxx

    will ph u tom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that sky is blue! I must see if I can do that. Wonderful composition & a great silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love yours - just stunning. And Steph's is a great ordinary day moment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy chocolate!!! Love the Aero bars!

    You caught some amazing angles!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥