Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Personal Scrapper Croptoberfest...October 14 - 20

I am still hanging on...this month alone I have done more layouts than I have done this entire year...scary hey?

October 14:  Machine or handstitch on your layout
I adore this boy.  I stitched at the edges of the aqua paper.

October 15: Use an old Personal Scrapper kit.
These photos of Christian was taken outside the church where Wynand and Nadia married a day before their marriage.  I used the Personal Scrapper September 2008 kit...Fancy Pants All Fall.

October 16: Put on the glitz (glitter paper, rhinestone, bling)
This photo of my son, Wynand and his family was taken in Plettenberg Bay.  I used two glittery papers from WeR Memory Keepers Tiffany line, some glitter embellishments and a chipboard heart, painted white and glittered.

October 17: Do a school layout
I scrapped a photo taken of Christian on his first day in Grade 1.  I used the last of my Fancy Pants All Fall papers...yay!

October 18: Use pumpkins and leaves on your layout
Photos taken of Leane on an outing to Garden Lovers.  I used Basic Grey Pyrus papers and an Allison Davis sketch.  I used leaves as trees and I have pumpkin yellow printed paper...that counts...yes?

October 19:  Scrap a pet or animal
Here Lukas is hugging our Sharpei, Nala.  I used some beautiful Scenic Route paper.  I am going to miss that paper company...they did not make it through the recession.

October 20:  Scrap a Christmas tradition
I am loving these challenge...at last I am scrapping last years photos.  Our family tradition is to get as many as the family together for Christmas Day and then we have a feast..and eat, and eat... Last year we were in Somerset West and on this layout is my mom and dad, me and Kobus and three of my sisters with their husbands.

Thank you for looking.

xx

18 comments:

  1. OH boy! once again I am a tad bit jealous...I think I am officially 2 years behind in my scrapping.
    YAY for catching up and using up paper:))))

    Great work Lynette:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are EXCELLENT scrapbook pages!!! I haven't done any for sometime now - this post gives me the itch to do some more! I LOVED it - but got busy in other things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Lynette, so good to see your layouts again! You have been super busy! My fav is the trees made out of leaves, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynette they are all so lovely that I don't even know where to start - I'm overwhelmed! You have gone from one extreme to the other & are now scrapping up a hurricane let alone a storm! You have done a truly marvellous job & have a delectable selection of border punches that always have me drooling! Sadly my scrapbooking has flown out the window this week as Chelsea had her last ever school day today & it has been all about her this week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are Gorgeous!!!!!! I Really love the pictures!!! Beautiful work!!!! Love the stitching and I love to stitch on my lo's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All beauties! I love that first one, so cute! And I recognize that fancy pants All fall paper from the time I guest designed, wow that was a long time ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your work is beautiful. It must feel great to be getting so much scrapping done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are WOW GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee all of them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so gorgeous Lynette. Love the one of Christiaan with the flowers for Nadia - the look on his face is priceless!

    Very impressed you're keeping up with this!

    Much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning pages, well done! I am about 4 years behind, and feel like a fake answering "yes" to the question "Do you scrapbook?" You are an inspiration, (in more than 1 way).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh girl, it looks FABULOUS!!!! I've started a digital scrapbook program (MemoryMixer) that I'm LOVING. Mostly, because I don't have the space to make the albums from papers scattered all over the place & only while my boys are with their dad every other w/e. But, I like to make them each an album (which this year will be in actual BOOK form) of the previous year. So, in Jan. they'll get their favorite memories of 2010. These are GREAT pages you've shared - thank you!!! Hugs ~ Merana

    ReplyDelete
  12. it doesnt matter when you look back whether you scrapped everyday or go from extreme to another - in the end is the enjoyment of the final creation & hopefully the joy in the creating along the way !

    Happy for you to be happily scrapping again !

    ReplyDelete
  13. omw Lynette - these pages are so breathtakingly beautiful!
    Can I please hire you to make a scrap album for each of my children? Looks like I'll never get the time to do it :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lynette - It is soooooo good to see you scrapping so much (finally!). :)

    LOVE all of the layouts. You always have such wonderful photos. I love the way you used the Allison Davis "hills" sketch. That one had me a bit intimidated. Your leaf trees are too creative!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely layouts. So glad you are scrapping again as you are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing Scrapbook pages, Lynette!
    Beautiful pictures of your family.

    Have a great Tuesday!
    Betty xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. you have been very productive! WOW! Love the "Playtime" layout most of all!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just catching up now on your blog.... love all your layouts for this month... you really are doing soooooooooo well in keeping head above water and doing each challenge... well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥