Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Personal Scrapper Croptoberfest - October 4 - 9

Yup,  I am still keeping up with this crop with Personal Scrapper...here is some of the layouts I made.

October 4:  3's, 3's & more 3's  - Create a layout with items in 3's: 3 photos, 3 patterned papers, 3 brads, etc. 
Lukas wants to do everything his Oupa does...so when Oupa is hitting balls, so is Lukas.  Here Oupa is showing him how to hold the club.  I used Making Memories Just Chillin papers and alpha.

5 October - Choose an October pagemap to scrap
This is the sketch I chose.
I scrapped a double page layout with photos taken at Knysna Elephant Sanctuary in April this year.  This was one of the things I enjoyed most.  It is amazing to interact with these huge animals.  I used the Little Yellow Bicycle Autumn bliss line of printed paper.

October 6:  Make a double page layout using at least 5 photos.
I used an Allison Davis sketch to scrap these photos taken at my sister, Herlien's wedding in December last year.  The paper and embellishments are all from the Basic Grey Cappella line.

7 October:  Make your own embellishments.
This layout is designed by Vicki Boutin for Basic Grey.  Here Lukas and Leane is up in the treehouse...as high as they can go.  All papers used are from the Basic Grey Pyrus line.

8 October: Use this Nutty Caramel Apple pie recipe:

Nutty Caramel Apple Pie al a mode 
* Use "SWEET" in the title or journaling 
* Use the colors red, yellow, green..for the 
apples (Use 1, 2, or all three) 
* Use white/off white for the ice cream 
* Use brown for the caramel sauce and nuts

The colours that was required is all in this layout, but the only sweet things are Lukas and the birdie.  This is another layout designed by Vicki Boutin and all the paper and embellishments used are from the Basic Grey Curio line.  Photo was taken at Birds of Eden last month.

October 9:  Love
This layout with photos of Herlien and Mark's wedding in December was perfect for this challenge.  All the paper and embellishments used are from the Basic Grey Cappella line.

Thanks for looking.

xx

 

20 comments:

  1. Woweeee Lynette!!! You've been a busy bee! Absolutely love each and every one of your lo's! So special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee whizz Lynette not only are you keeping up - you are ahead! Wow, you have done a great job at getting caught up so quickly & I am hoping that you are enjoying yourself & finding it therapeutic. I particularly love your rickrack stemmed flowres & your topiary style trees. Marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynette, happy to see u back.. as usual, good to see keeping yourself busy with the things u love to do..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Lo's. You have been busy, send some Mojo this way please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are getting a ton done! I love how you did the flowers and trees, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhhhhhh these are just gorgeous! I love love love love the photos and the colors in each one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fricken (soos Steph sou se) stunning!!

    Wanneer kry ek my layouts om te raam vir ons huis?

    Baie liefde
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work!
    Love the color combinations on each one!!
    (Have to say I really like the Monkeys:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, all of these LO's are divine. Love the monkeys one the best.

    I'm def going to have to steal some of thse ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely beautiful!! Sorry for lack of comments recently... I hope to change that in the coming weeks! Am frantically busy at the mo! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin all your layouts as always! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW WOW WOW - haven't felt that inspired to start scrapping again in a looooooooooooooooong time...those are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Helen - very, very therapeutic;-D
    @ Tertia - my mojo went travelling for nearly a year...I see you doing lots of cards lately.
    @ Herlien - sodra ek bietjie meer op datum is met my scrapping.
    @ Shayne - my dear you are most welcome.
    @ Andrea - I remember I time when you were the one that inspired me;-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely incredible - keep it up they are gorgeous ! Super super super

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great memories! Very creative :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my word!! you are scrapping up a storm!! these are all gorgeous!!
    well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow Lynette ... well done for keeping up with a page a day. These layouts are just so lovely and true to your style.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is great that you are keeping up! I love all the layouts. The Vicki Boutin lifts are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥