Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Personal Scrapper Croptoberfest...21 to 31 October 2010

21 October 2010:  Then and now.
Bianca's album

22 October:  Family
Another Vicki Boutin design for CHA2010.  All paper and embellishments used are from the Basic Grey Curio line.  The photos were taken on my birthday in January this year when we were having breakfast with our children.


23 October: Use a punched border or a sticker border.
Another Vicki Boutin design for CHA2010.  This is from the Basic Grey Jovial line.  Snow paper is very hard for me to use and I used it for winter photos.  Here is Lukas with his first shiner sleeping happily on my lap.

24 October:  use at least one tag on your layout
I used three sticker tags...matted them and added a ribbon to each one.  The paper and embellishments are all from the Bo Bunny Love Bandit line.

25 October: Use popdots, buttons or chipboard.
I used pop dots behind the flowers.  These are papers from the Basic Grey Marjolaine line.

26 October: Use scraps on your layout
This layout were made from the scraps of the Basic Grey Marjolaine line and I cut flowers from some of the scraps.

October 27:  Scraplift another member's layout
I started off scraplifting Barbara's layout that was a lift of Carrie Postma's layout...but it quickly went downhill and does not look anything like her layout.  The paper is from MME Lost and Found.

28 October:  Use a ribbon border
This is a total lift of Christie Bryant from The Scrappy Gourmet.  When I saw her beautiful layout I knew I wanted to copy it.  The paper and embellishments used are all MME Lost and Found Market Street.

29 October:  Use eyelets or brads
Another Vicki Boutin design.  The paper used are Basic Grey Marjolaine.  This line of paper was my favourite line to work with...it is just gorgeous and the colours work well with boys and girls.

30 October and 31 October
I did not follow the last two day's challenges.  These layouts were of my sister, Herlien's wedding to Mark.  I used Basic Grey Cappella for these layouts.

Sjoe!  I made it...31 layouts in 31 days...and amongst that was a 20 page mini album. 

Thank you for looking

xx

16 comments:

  1. Suuuuupppper Layouts Lynette!!
    You are doing a great job scrapping friend!!:) The first one is STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding Layouts!!
    It's really hard to pick my favourite!

    Big hugs!

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray, Lynette! I'm so impressed that you did all of that--especially after your scrapping hiatus. Therapy, indeed, my friend :)

    Your work is gorgeous. I'm so inspired by it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layouts Lynette. Well done on getting 31 layouts done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sjoe vriendin maar jy was besig! die een is mooier as die ander, maar daai boek vir Bianca - ek dink dis my gunsteling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you did it!

    Well done, am very impressed.

    They are all beautiful. I know what a hectic month you've had, so well done my friend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. waw !!! stunning !! great work !!beautifull done !!!!love them all !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow, wow Lynette! COngratulations for sticking at it & getting soooooooooooo much done in such a short time! I'm sure you must feel fantastic for it & you have a whole heap of gorgeous layouts to show for it! The Plett one is my favourite. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great creativity of yours, Lynette.. hope you r doing well.. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You definitely know what you are doing! It is simple, but stunning and elegant!
    Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh oooh ooh - myne is die mooiste!!

    Herlien
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh!!!! I Love the BUCKET HEADS!!!!!
    So very sweet:)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome stash you have too my dear !!! how fast are you to have the BG Curio in your pretty hands !!!! lol .

    I have been telling myself not buying it !!

    fantastic number of layouts indeed ! well done !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job on all the layouts Lynette!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of your layouts are totally gorgeous Lynette!!!! I love your room as well, so cozy and cute too and what a hubby you have.. He rocked the scrapping station for sure!
    e.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥