Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Personal Scrapper Croptoberfest - October 1 - 3

I have not been very active with scrapping this year.  I mostly did some mini albums and cards.  I have been part of the  Personal Scrapper kit club since 2007. Erica is the owner of the club and she puts together the most awesome kits with the latest available scrapbook lines and complimented with colour matched cardstock and embellishments that work perfectly with the printed paper. They have frequent crops and challenges and the girls on the forums have become great friends.  This month Personal Scrapper is having a L.O.A.D. challenge.  That is a layout a day.  I am way behind in my scrapping and have decided that this is the ideal opportunity to try and get some work done.  I will be posting many of my layouts here as well.

October 1:  Scrap about a thing.
 I took step-by-step photos when my sister, Ansie, constructed the wedding cake for my sister Herlien's wedding in December last year. All the paper and embellishments I used is from the Basic Grey Capella line.



October 2:  Use at least 3 circles on a layout.

 This layout was designed by Vicki Boutin and was part of the Basic Grey CHA 2010 layout kit that I was fortunate enough to lay my hands on.  All product used are from the Basic Grey Marjolaine line.


October 3:  Use this sketch by Lisa Hidy

 Little Leane and Dewan playing in the play area and sand pit.  As much as she loves hugging and kissing...he hates to be on the receiving end.

18 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts Lynette. A good way to get back into scrapping. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you scrapping again. Good for the soul dink ek.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great....love the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are ALL AMAZINGLY gorgeous!! WOW WOW WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that cake in the first one!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see you're scrapping again - so very good for the soul.

    Love the Anatomy of a Cake - beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to see you create - it feeds the soul (says she who is not being particularly creative at present).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning layouts Lynette ... really loving your style. The double page with the cake construction is gorgeous. Good luck with the page a day ... you are very energetic.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Lynette! So happy to see you scrapping again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are rocking girl, so nice to see you scrapping again...

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah ! what a great way to get back to scrapping !

    dont worry about having to play catch up or whatever - just enjoy the process and your results ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - I am impressed that you are keeping up! I just LOVE all of the layouts so far. It is soooooo good to see you scrapping again, my friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes it really is good to see you back doing what you do so well ;-D Our area has had an internet line fault since Thursday so I have been unable to do anything online so it is great to play catch-up! Hope you manage to keep up with the LOAD. I did 9 layouts in 10 days during the school holidays when the kids weren't needing to be ferried about all afternoon...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful- simply beautiful is how I would describe your layouts! It is good to "see" you scrapping again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I's soooo glad too see some of your gorgeous pages again Lynette!!!! Those are some great challenges - no wonder they got your creative juices flowing again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very inspiring! :D
    The circle one is stunning - works very well with the photo's! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. YES! I am so glad to see you scrapbooking!! I have missed your beautiful work! Keep it going friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad you got to get your scrap-on! They are beautiful & so was that cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥