Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Dare to Share

Shayne posted this on her blog and it is just the "light and fluffy" stuff I need to post on my blog right now....and light and fluffy is what you will be reading from now on...I have had it with drama!

What are you currently hiding from your partner ? 

I am one of those fortunate ones that don't feel the need to hide anything...if I have gone "slightly" overboard with a shopping spree...the clothes will be all laid out on my bed to show to my darling husband.  Lately I have even been vocal about my scrappy spending...and that takes a lot of guts I promise you;-D

What is the most sinful thing you've done recently ?

On Wednesday I bought the most beautiful dress...a dress that just spells happiness with it's rich beautiful colours.  It was quite pricey...but then...can you put a price to happiness:)

What are you looking forward to today ?


Do any of you know how well the Eastern Cape Kings have done this year?  If they win their match at our new stadium tonight they will be part of the Curry Cup next year.  Tonight we are donning our red and going out to support our rugby team.

What are you wearing at the moment ?

I just finished my workout ...so sweaty, stinky gym clothes.

What are you reading ?

Climb the Highest Mountain by Gene Edwards (spiritual journey)
Praying for my Prodigal Daughter by Janet Thompson (for leading and inspiration)
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls (an autobiography...and very good and thought provoking)

What is irritating you at the moment?

My hair.  It is far too long and needs colour again.  I have to make that appointment today.  I have been wearing my hair up for the past two weeks.

What are you hoping for ?

I am hoping and praying for peace in my life...and a little boredom on top.
  
What do you regret?

No way am I falling for that one...it is staying light and fluffy remember?

What are you stressing about ?

Enough of stressing...it does me no good!

What are you looking forward to ?

This weekend I am going to lock myself in my scrap room and I am going to try and finish the last few layouts for the Personal Scrapper layout a day challenge.  I will just escape from the room to watch the Western Province/Sharks rugby match.

Which reminds me...I must still share pictures of my gorgeous scrap room.  I will do that in my next post.

Happy weekend to all of you.

xx

10 comments:

  1. That Glass Castle book...wow. I read that. I am really looking foward to seeing your scrap room. I have been meaning to take some photo's of mine too but it has to be clean first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are in good spirits! Can't wait to see some pictures of your scrap space :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great little post! That dress sounds beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading this about you.
    Can you book me a haircut/color too??? I have been wearing my hair up for a month now!;)

    Have a great rest of your weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeeeeeeeeee this list Lynette!!!! And I need a haircut and color too....to bad we can't go together and make it a girls day! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so, do we get to see a picture of the dress??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list, Lynette!!!
    I'd love to see that dress!
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the light and fluffy :)

    Can't wait to see your scrap room . . . sounds diving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your list here...I wrote down your books...I just got a Kindle and boy does it make it easy to get my hands on books faster now!

    In the ministry we are involved in now I can so relate to wanting peace and boredom in life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥