Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Team Up Thursday: Circles

The choice for the challenge this week is circles.  First up is my photo.

"When I saw these pans hanging all smartly and shiny on the wall of one of the houses in the township of Steytlerville, I knew I wanted to photograph them. They just said so much of the pride and the neatness of the couple who we photographed."
Stefanie says:  "When I started looking around for circles, I realised they were all around me.
On my dressing table, in my breakfast bowl."

I love how Stefanie captured the shine of the bananas.

If you would like to see what the other members did with their challenges, you can go to my sidebar for the links.

Thank you

xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hmm, that photo looks familiar! I love it - as you well know. The uniformity and the neatness and the 'shine'.

    Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, circles are EVERY WHERE! You did go the extra mile in finding the pots - I don't think I would have 'found' those! The bananas are perfect - I can smell them from here! haha! Nice job, ladies!

    Corey and I had a SUPER-MEGA-BUSY week - so we had to pass this week - see you next!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you thought so far out of the box.
    PS my nanas are shiny 'cause I had just poured my milk over ** wink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is pretty amazing how this TUT opens our eyes to the world around us, brilliant captures both - well done!
    xxx
    A

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee circles... seriously, the only punches I own are circle ones!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeee these photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never realised to be surrounded by circles the whole day - perfect photo - love it to bits - would fit perfect on a canvas in my kitchen.....
    such a creative idea - LOOOOVVVEE IT

    ReplyDelete
  7. both photo's are so very creative...I love how out of the box you both thought this week..well done team

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely brilliant! Well done girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥