Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Team Up Thursday: Sea

This week the topic was my choice and I chose "Sea".  Here is Stefanie's take on this:
She says:  “I haven’t been to the beach at all this year, can’t actually believe it, so I used a photo from my archives. I struggle to take landscape photos. I love to showcase animals or peoples lives or  some activity so I really like that I have  included some birds in this shot.
This was taken in 2008 at Pearly beach with my fuji finepix camera and wow I can see such a difference in the quality of my shots now with the Nikon.”
 
Here is my "sea" photo:
This photo was taken at Kidds Beach last year.  I love the sea, amazingly the constant movement is what has a calming affect on me.  I can sit for hours and look at it's beauty.  I can't imagine living anywhere that is not close to the sea.

Others taking part in this challenge:
 
******************************************************************
Today Shayne and I leave for Noorspoort outside Steytlerville for a  three day photography course hosted by Pine Pienaar.

The settings on my camera has always been a mystery to me and I can't wait to learn how to use them and to take stunning photos.

xx

13 comments:

  1. Oh I love both those pictures so much! I really miss the sea. Enjoy the course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics of the sea! We miss the sea terribly here in Josy! (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW - I love those sea photos - makes me feel jumping right into the water (we have water enought but unfortunately it comes from above :( )
    GREAT PHOTOS - GREAT THEME - GREAT TEAM - love popping by every now and then and be inspired by you two ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning photos! I wish it was summer here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great theme and photo's TEAM..and go enjoy the course...see its an outdoor photographer so will be very interesting for sure.

    Love the sea...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning stunning photos! cant wait to see what you come up with after doing the course:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are beautiful, the sea. . . great topic and now these pictures makes me long for the sea.
    you enjoy that course, can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynette you already DO take stunning photos! And this one is certainly no exception. Wow, it is so full of movement & speed - a GREAT shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pictures !
    wonderful nature !

    ReplyDelete
  10. We did really good!
    Enjoy your weekend, looking forward to reading about it and seeing all your inspired images.
    I loved the water blur you captured too, don't know if I mentioned that already?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photos are wonderful....those waves, oh how I miss the waves - think I am going to spend as much time as possible watching and listening to them when I visit SA. I LOVE the power in your photograph - great capture!
    xxx
    A

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous seascapes here ! love them !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous photo Lynette...you managed to capture Gods beauty for sure...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥