Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Team Up Thursday: Favourite flower


Stefanie chose this weeks topic "Favourite flower".  Here is her photo:
Go to Stef's blog to see why she chose this flower.

Here is my photo:

My favourite flower is the Lisianthus.
This flower always remind me of bygone romantic eras.
Another thing I love about it is that it seem to last forever.
This photo was taken on Wynand and Nadia's wedding day.
These romantic flowers were Nadia's choice for the tables at the reception.

11 comments:

  1. My favourite flower too - and therefore was my choice at my wedding as well. :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful flowers and great pictures taken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love them too. Great picture! ( I had purple, pink and white ones at our wedding too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pic my friend - love the colours. so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great depth of field....well done, stunning photo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would be such a hard theme for me as I LOVE ALL FLOWERS...flowers are such beautiful creations of God in my eye's ~ each so specially created.
    Love flowers in my home.

    WELL DONE TEAM AND BOTH ARE REALLY GOOD SHOTS, thanks for sharing your love for that flower with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, I had no idea that's what those flowers are called.
    What are we going to do next week?

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are beautiful, you took a great photo of them too. They look just like roses to me {shows you how much I know lol...}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love thoe flowers!
    Great shots too!
    Have a great weekend, Lynette!
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers...and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥