Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

True Strength

May Jesus assure you that as you follow Him
you will never meet a fear He cannot conquer,
you will never face an enemy He cannot defeat,
you will never enter a battle He cannot win,
you will never have a need He cannot meet,
you will never face a temptation He cannot overcome,
you will never have a burden He cannot lift,
you will never face a problem He cannot solve,
you will never have a bondage He cannot break,
you will never have a moment when He does not care,
you will never have a time when He is not there.
I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]. Philippians 4:13 AMP
Devotional by Roy Lessin

10 comments:

  1. Words of Assurance.. love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so true.

    Beautiful words my friend, thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these words just came at the right time. thanks lynette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful for me to be back here again after all this time - actually able to comment! I need to type this poem out & read it every morning before I start my day ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. so true, now to make it a part of ne to have and to hold on to, that's the secret.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Just what I need today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My very favorite verse. It is on both of our mirrors in our bathrooms!!! I love it.
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  8. o most timely reminder , hun !!!

    thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful and touching! love it!! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥