Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Basic Grey 2010 Calendar

I can't believe that we are already nearly halfway through March. Where has the past two months gone?  Sometimes I wish time can just stand still for a while...so that I can catch up....and catch my breath.

Today I completed my Basic Grey 2010 calendar...at last:)
The Cover
January...calendar girl Leane...you will see this is according to the Northern Hemisphere's seasons.
February...just the two of us:)
March...our little fashion girl.
April....Little Lukas
May...Bianca.
June...Wynand and Nadia.
July...Kobus Jr. and his two darlings.
August...Lukas, Leane and a frog.
September...Christian's first day of school.
October...baby Dewan.
November....Leane.
December - baby Christmas...I mean Lukas:)

Hope you are having a great weekend.
xx

20 comments:

  1. Oh Lynette this is so gorgeous. Love every single photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages Lynette, as always! Looks like you've got a bunch done lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is totally awesome! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Lynette, all these lovely pics take effort in the making... what a lovely family you have..

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh thats lovely Lynette!
    hope your weekend is great.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. such beautiful use of the BG thruoout your calendar , Lynette !!

    it's true time is just flying this year ! unbelievable at times !

    Lots of shaking going on around the world in every which way !

    Kingdom Blessings !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks beautiful! May it brighten your year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute calendar Lynette! Hope you are doing well- I have been thinkig of you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning stunning! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that it's functional and so lovely to look @ ! may He grant you strength and peace ....

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool Lynette - what a huge achivement - is it 12 x 12?

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVELY.
    You are so talented, Lynette.
    Such a lovely and handsome family.

    Have you a productive week!

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  14. I made one of the calendars last year for the kids' grandparents. What a great project! You family is beautiful! What fun it will be to see their photos all year on your wall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I just love it! Makes me want to start on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, those were some amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  17. There are so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a stunning calendar!! This must be the most precious year in your life, looking at the beautiful photos of your family.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥