Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tag...you're it!

I was tagged by Stefanie about a week ago. I am supposed to list 10 things that make me happy. I have done something similar a while ago and can be read here.

Forgive me for putting a little spin on this and changing it to:


How To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity   (thank you for making me laugh Herlien)
  • At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer at Passing Cars.   See If They Slow Down.  
  •   
  • Page Yourself Over The Intercom.   Don't Disguise Your Voice!
  • Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something,   ask If They Want Fries with that.
  •  Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks .  Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
  • In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ' For Marijuana'
  •  Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
  •  Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
  •  Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
  •  Sing Along At The Opera.
  •  Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache..
  • When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won!   I Won!'
  • When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives!  They're Loose!'
  • Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'    
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity
  • PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.
B. Try to do at least one of them today.   Not on your life.
C. Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. (If you have not yet been tagged... You're it!)
D. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your own "makes you happy" list. (or any other list that brings joy to you or to those that read it).
Hope I succeeded in making you smile today.
xx

11 comments:

  1. Haha! I saw this somewhere...think someone sent it to me as a forward! Very funny!! Glad you are able to laugh - must mean your head is above water ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last one really had me laughing out loud. Oops, now I have to explain what I'm laughing at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you made me smile! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so funny! I hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The funny thing is, I have actually thought about doing some of these things (like the zoo one)...so does that make me crazy! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting this..I'm laughing out laud here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally caught up on your blog, sorry to hear about all you are going through. Sending prayers your way...

    ReplyDelete
  8. These never fail to make me laugh, and I am so going to do the caffeine one!! Thinking of you lots and lots xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've read this list before, like Helen.
    There is a feeling of mischief coming over me. I am going to take my hairdryer on my way to art class tomorrow. hehehehe
    Hugs, Irene xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the laugh! I think a giggle was in order!!! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥