Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

He is the All Sufficient One

Yesterday the radiology dept of the hospital contacted us and told us that Wynand's medical aid have declined to authorise the angiogram procedure that is to be done in hospital tomorrow.  I could not believe it, sjoe, it just feels as if it keeps coming and there is no "let up".  During the afternoon I phoned the medical aid asking for authorisation again.  At the time they told me that the matter is being investigated by their supervisor but that the MRI and CT scan procedures used up the available funds and there is no further cover.

DH and I prayed and then let our support system know that they need to pray into this matter and specifically for the favour of the Lord and His intervention in this matter.  We felt the Lord telling us to stand on His name.  He is our Provider, the Great Physician, the Everlasting Father, Almighty God, Prince of Peace and this morning my dear Allie added El Shaddai - the All Sufficient One.  He is the Strong Tower we are to run into and the Pillar we are to lean on.

Now all of you know how human nature works...??? 
This morning I started my day, ready to do battle....
I phoned the medical aid ready for a fight, they had me holding on for 10 minutes and then they came back on line and just gave the the authorisation no.  Just like that.... it was over.  The wind was out of my sails:)  Then I started jumping up and down and praising His Name. He is the All Sufficient One and Almighty God... nothing is too hard for Him to do.

xxx

21 comments:

  1. This is the best news ever!!!!!!
    Praise our wonderful God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God!!! Hope everything continuous Great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, just when you are ready to fight, you don't have to..... I am so glad that everything is falling into place. I am constantly praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He never fails to take my breath away!
    There are not enough noble names in the universe to describe His beauty . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Praise the lord. I will be praying for you (and Wynand) tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic Lynette! Hope it all goes well tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT!GREAT!GREAT!
    Wonderful Lynette, so glad for you!
    What a wonderful God we have.
    May all go well!!
    Hugs
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lynette - you really have been through it my friend! Keep praying and believing!!
    Love,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy your prayers were answered!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Halleluja!!!!!!
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Doing the happy dance with you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so so happy for you.
    GOD KNOWS BEST
    and HE NEVER FAILS.
    Wynand and you are still in my prayers.
    Take care now.
    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can we just say Wow !

    God's timing is always perfect !
    & how awesome is your support system too in times like this !

    Because of you !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDPe8R9mo0s

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Lynette that is a wonderful testimony - so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥