Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Scrappy Goodness. (beware scrappy post ahead:)

I have done very little scrapping lately....much to busy...this layout has been laying on my desk for the past two weeks...I could not decide whether it is done or not.  It is a layout of photos taken of  Wynand and Nadia during our recent weekend away at Eerste Rivier.


 They are truly made for each other.

***********************************************************************
Here is the December kit from Swirlydoos. ...but the pictures just does not do it justice...it is simply gorgeous.


 
The printed paper.


The flower add on


Then I received an e-mail last week to tell me that our Personal Scrapper kits are being mailed out on Friday. This is what we can expect:


Printed paper are all the new Fancy Pants Christmas line.


I ordered the Kaiser kraft Christmas Carnival add on.  Just love the idea of scrapping Christmas photos in pink and aqua.  Personal Scrapper only ships out kits every second month so we will be getting the October 2009 kit:


And the November kit.


I am beginning to feel like a collector not a scrapper:)  If anyone in South Africa is interested in joining Personal Scrapper please contact me.  The kits are only $35 and that includes shipping.  All printed paper are from the same collection...so everything matches.
******************************************************************
Little Shop of Sketches




Here is last weeks sketch #59 by Tanya Leigh of Little Shop of Sketches.

 ...and here is my take on it.  In these photos you can see that Lukas has Oupa just where he wants him...wrapped around every finger.   The relationship between these two are amazing....total adoration.
I used an old line of Bo Bunny printed paper and matching brads.

Thank you for looking.

17 comments:

  1. beautiful LOs.......love the happy photos - such LOVE you've captured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent done a scrapbooking course but do it my own way..
    I think I should start again...I love it and have fallen behind...give me something to do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful are all those kits? I actually bought the kaisercraft papers from my Thomas River store the other day - they are beautiful!

    Love the LO of Opa & baba - the colours etc are perfect.

    And the one of Wynand & Nadia is gorgeous.

    Clever lady you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some beautiful LOs, the kits look yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful layouts, like them both, those kits look great!! i think i am also a scrapbookthingscollector these days. got one that i am busy with,maybe tonight. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the laouts and the kits!!
    I hear you on the collector and not a scrapper comment - my stash is getting bigger by the day and not enough pages are being created!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your LO's. I scrapped for the first time in ages yesterday. I almost forgot how much fun it is.
    Those kits look really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful layouts these are celebrating such great relationships ! fab pics !

    & lucky you getting your hands on these fabulous kits !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh so cute. I am so happy you scrapped some pages. I think you found your mojo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUMMY! I thought your first LO was a magazine ad! It is stunning! I'm drooling over that Swirlydoo's kit. Almost makes me want to scrap again;)
    Can't wait to see what you create:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The "Oupa and ME" is too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great double layout you have there & Nadia looks like such a lovely girl in all your photos - always looks happy & smiley & easy-going...all your kits, phew! You have some seriaaaaaas scrapping to get through with all that LOL! I too am a bit of a collector at the moment - I have more stash than I can scrap in a year I reckon...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layouts Lynette, love the Oupa&me one, those pics are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful LO's Lynette! I love the one of your son and his wife. They are gorgeous together and you can just see their love in those pictures! I love looking at pictures like that! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous layouts once again ... so love your style. Especially love the double page one. Mmm ... I see you have lots of yummy stash to keep your Mojo satisfied.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥