Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We delight in you - LSOS #53

Here is this weeks Little Shop of Sketches sketch no 53. You are most welcome to upload your take on this sketch to the gallery.

I did this layout of Lukas with his most favourite person in his world...Oupa.  He is really such a delight to us...so the title is very fitting.

I delight in my  DH, my children, grandchildren, life and mostly in my relationship with the Lord.  I want to leave you with this:  Romans 8:38-39: "For I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from His love.  Death can't, and life can't. The angels won't, and all the powers of hell itself cannot keep God's love away.  Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, or where we are - high above the sky, or in the deepest ocean - nothing will ever be able to separate us from the love of God demonstrated by our Lord Jesus Christ when He died for us. (Life Application Bible)

Thank you for looking.

16 comments:

  1. gorgeous layout lynette, he is such a sweetface:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! I wish I had time to scrap - it looks so amazing and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous and Lukas definitely takes after his Oupa!
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lukas lookd so happy with the little angel Oupa! God bless all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always think that when you look at grandchildren and grandparents interacting, you see love as God intended it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ai, maar daai kind is dierbaar ne?

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog today! I just thought I must tell you I scrapped today! First time in a very long time....and also to ask you to drop me an email...cos I dont have your address on my new machine. melody@global.co.za

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so inventive ,Lynette.
    So pretty!!
    P.S.
    There's a post on a famous photographer in my blog today.
    I'd appreciate it if you can go through it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the layout Lynette. The colourscheme is great & I love the journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning! Both the scrapbooking and bible quote x

    ReplyDelete
  10. i happened across your blog and wow love your work...love the beach layouts! that was one of my favorite summer lines. I must say your pool area is so beautiful! what a scenery to enjoy!
    sincerely,
    wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful page !
    great piture and great sketch !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a great take on the sketch this week , Lynette !

    thanks for sharing Roms 8:38-39 I so needed to hear that today !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah he is so gorgeous. what a cutie pie.

    you are such an inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i LOVE that page, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥