Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sketch 54 : Little miss confident

It is time for the Little Shop of Sketches sketch no 54.  Here is the sketch done by Tania.  I would love it if you would try your hand at doing a layout with this sketch and upload your layout to the gallery.
 

Here is my layout.  I used a photo I took of Leane in Plettenberg Bay.  She is such a confident little girl.




Today I want to leave you with this verse from Matthew 11:28-30: "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and YOU SHALL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. For My yoke is easy, and My load is light."

Come means to believe; to receive; to eat; to drink; to look; to confess; to hear; to enter a door; to touch the hem of His garment; and to accept the gift of eternal life through Christ our Lord.
To Me: The object of our faith is not a church, a creed, or a clergyman, but the living Christ.




9 comments:

  1. Good morning!,
    Your layout is fantastic.
    I agree with the last paragraph 100%.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO. Love that you have used a photo taken from the back.

    And thank you for that verse this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO. And thanks for that encouragement - indeed He is our place of rest.

    Have just finished a LO based on this sketch...must just find my journalling pen and then I will attempt to find where to upload it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty take with this sketch , Lynette ! love the mix of brands you've used here !

    & a great verse for today ! love that reminder !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic layout Lynette! Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a truly beautiful layout as are the inspirational words you closed off your post with.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab l/out & such a wonderful verse certainly inspirational. Thanks .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love absolutely everything that you have used on that layout & you have put it alltogether like a real pro!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lynette!

    What a beautiful page :)

    Some great pages here, you have a lovely scrapping style :)

    I am just letting you know that the new criteria for my two challenge blogs has just been posted for November and I would love for you to play along.

    You could become a follower of my blog site and get the latest updates and info, and the more followers that join the bigger and better the prizes I can offer.

    So come over and take a peek, you want be dissapointed!

    ARTastic (takes inspiration from the great artists) = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    and
    'From Screen 2 Scrap'(we take inspiration from movie posters with a little added criteria) = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/

    International scrappers are most welcome :)

    cheers
    and take care
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥