Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Inner Peace

Inner Peace: This is so true

If you can start the day without caffeine,

If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,


If you can resist complaining and
boring people with your troubles,

If you can eat the same food every
day and be grateful for it,

If you can understand when your loved
ones are too busy to give you any time,

If you can take criticism and
blame without resentment ,

If you can conquer tension
without medical help,

If you can relax without liquor,


If you can sleep without the aid of drugs,




.....Then You Are Probably The Family Dog!


And you thought I was going to get all spiritual!

14 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely!

    made me laugh, just what I needed.

    Looking forward to seeing you again.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks just like you! Lol! A dog's life he.... sleep, eat, play and sleep some more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Love it. Although - I have to say that our family hound ( a female labrador) can sulk like theres no tomorrow... sigh! It's a dogs life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup - I confess.
    I did think that.
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ironically of all the people I know you are probably the closest to that ideal!
    just BTW I still think cats have the ideal life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherbet Lynette! As I was reading that I was just thinking...fail! fail! fail! & starting to feel really bad about myself LOL! Cool post & the picture takes the cake {pardon the pun!}

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture of the cutie dog says a lot itself!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol , Lynette !

    Great start to my Weds morning reading & looking at this post ! WTG !

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWW just look at that pretty face!!!! Thanx Lynette... I needed that after a bad night with a total unconsiderate house guest!!!

    I don't know about 'without caffiene in the morning morning' part....

    Enjoy your day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now thats the life we all can only wish for.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥