Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fancy Pants Summer Soire kit

This was the July 2009 kit from Personal Scrapper. It was a wonderful kit to work with and all I have left is scraps. I have posted some of these layouts before...I just love seeing everything done with the same kit together on one post.
This first one was done using a Pagemap. The "sun, sea and sand" title is made of wood. I love different textures on the page.
This layout was done using a Little Shop of Sketches sketch. You can see Lukas using Oupa's ears as handles.
This layout was also done for Little Shop of Sketches. Lukas loved the ball pit and after playing in it for some time he got so tired that he fell asleep right there among the balls with children jumping around.
We had incredible weather early in August. This photo of Christian flying his kite was taken on the beach front. You would never say it is supposed to be winter.
Another layout done for Little Shop of Sketches. (I seem to get so much more done since I am on the design team)
Christian and Lukas playing on the beach at Eerste River. I cut the waves from another sheet of paper and pasted it over the layout.
More Eerste River photos of my son, Wynand's gorgeous family.

Thanks for looking:)

14 comments:

  1. these are really beautiful Lynette! Gorgeous grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LOs there, and nice summer colours to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely, Lynette.
    Have a great weekend.
    Plus I liked the colours.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL Layouts! I love them all! Great job! Glad to see you scrappin again! :) BLessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great lay-outs !!
    fly the kite is my favorite .
    Great summerpictures .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!!!! Awesome LO's Lynette.....

    Love the lovely sunny colours.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, can't believe you have created so many stunning layouts with the same kit. Love the sunny and happy colours. The last layout is definitely my favourite.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layouts... well done on doing so many so quickly too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your rocked the kit girl!!! I am loving all these and you knocked out some fab summer photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to showcase all those layouts at once & see how well you have managed to stretch the kit. Some layouts in there that I haven't seen, like the one with the wave rising up through it...too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that kit so much!! And I love your LO's even more! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creative and beautiful work well done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful l/o's & stunning colours make the photos pop. They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE all of your layouts with this kit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥