Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A scrappy post

While my garden was being demolished I seeked comfort in scrapping Sooo....here is the four double page layouts I completed. The first is of Lukas' 1st birthday.

This one is of him opening his prezzie from Oupa and Ouma...I love the progression of photos. Peering into the gift....starting to open it...being helped by big brother and cousin Leane...then the 2 older ones just take over and he retreats to his mommy's lap with his new toy.

Fathersday was celebrated on the same day as Lukas' birthday....so I get the chance to scrap my DH and my two boys being daddies.


Then a layout of my proud "Snowman builders" Here are DH and DS in the Lootsberg Pass in the snow...making a snow midget and eating "eskimo pie".


I do hope this creative spurt lasts....so much to do:)

10 comments:

  1. How gorgeous Lynette.

    The snow one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snow midget!
    Makes me giggle:-)

    Hope your creative streak lasts for a long as you want it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, can't pick a favourite, I like them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts Lynette!!
    Those 2 pagers present a real challenge for me anymore. Funny to think that's all I used to do, then the styles changed and now I find them so difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I know the feeling Lynette...so much to do...but you are always pretty up to date from the looks of things...lovely layouts as usual & doubles for a change ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW!! Lynette I love your double pagers!! all those photos tell the story all by themselves!....Loving the papers and embellies you used too! Beautiful work!

    (let me know if you haven't gotten a reply from Pam (MCS) yet, I can follow up with her for you....wouldn't want you to miss out on all the great stuff coming up!....which kit did you order? The LE is my favourite, it consistently has all the elements I love in it....that's the one with the BasicGrey Lemondade coll. in it this month)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always do such great 2 pagers, I may have to scraplift one them today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I dont see many 12x24's anymore; the rage is the singles. These are amazing layouts that truly tell the full story - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynette, hierdie uitlegte is stunning. Ek bewonder jou kreatiwiteit en die feit dat jou uitlegte nie net mooi fotos is nie, maar altyd die storie agter die fotos inkorporeer.
    Mooi bly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥