Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Page Maps Sketch challenge

A quick update: Leane has been discharged from hospital and is now staying with her other grand parents to prevent Dewan, who is three and a half months old, from also getting the infection. It is highly contagious and their domestic worker also got it. Fortunately DIL's parents only stay 5 houses away.

There is a challenge on the Pagemaps blog. This is Becky's sketch.


My attempt...I don't normally do one little photo on a layout...but here goes.

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Relieved to hear that Leane has been discharged. What will the world do without caring grannies. Gorgeous layout ... so cheery.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO is beautiful, see how easy 1 pagers are...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out cute. I can imagine how hard it was as I don't scrap this way either. I probably would have been trying to sneak some more pics into the photo area. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute photo and what a great sketch! Will have to give this one a go too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad your grandbaby is doing better. I will keep praying. I have a challenge on a message board I follow to use this sketch so I will in the next few days. I do love yours though. Wonderful bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute LO - i saw this too but it didn't 'speak to me'. clearly it spoke to you!

    glad Leanne has been released.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gee Lynette I love it!!! Great job ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fantastic layout! Love the background pp...it is perfect! I actually did this sketch too...but I snuck an extra photo in! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Job Lynette, that paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your LO! Great use of the "rays" patterned paper. Love all of your details!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute layout! He is such a gorgeous little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh I love this LO!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥