Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy 1st birthday



Happy 1st birthday dear blog. We have shared so much in the past year, we laughed, we cried, we vented ...shared in so many things that affect our life. You started off as a blog to showcase the scrapbooking layouts I made. Gradually, we lost our fear of "what will they think" or "what will they say" and we became more daring. This new found feeling of freedom was liberating. So many posts written, just to be deleted again...but at the same time putting things into perspective. Sometimes I think once we have written something...and it is out there...we can gain perspective, and we get the answers that usually seem to be hidden.


The best thing about starting you was that it put me in touch with so many like minded people...who share and care, maybe even more than real life friends. I stand amazed by how much we learn from each other and how easily and freely we speak into each others lives. We made some amazing friends, don't you think?

xoxo

17 comments:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY all the way here from Doing Life ... one of your dedicated admirers getting her nearly daily inspiration fix just here. Keep on sharing for many years to come.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st Birthday.

    It has been a priviledge getting to know you and to share your life experiences with you.

    Here's to many many more ahead.

    Love the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bloggy 1st Birthday, here is to many more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you......

    It has been great to be able to share glimpses into your life with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday and that you for sharing and sharing. I'm loving your blog so I hope there are going to be many more years to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Well done on a year of excellence in blogging! :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Happy 1st blog birthday!

    Glad you started a blog, glad I discovered you through shayne, glad your birthday falls on 'cupcake day', glad glad glad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 1st birthday!
    Wow! it's amazing.. I'm so glad that you started blogging and glad to be one of your followers. I'm always looking forward for your new post. We may be thousand miles away but it seems like you're close, right here. I'm hoping that someday I'll get to meet you in person.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!! I love your blog:)
    Thanks for the quote from your pastor. It is SO true.
    Hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Lynette you are such a seasoned blogger I thought you'd had it for ages!! Well your blog is just fabulous as you know & I love my almost daily visits here...so thank you for speaking words of wisdom into my life every day ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Happy blogiversary! I thought you had your blog alot longer too, so many followers! I cant imagine you without a blog, you are such a wise soul & ofcourse we all love your scrapping 2!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 1st Bday blog! I love reading you and looking at all the amazing LO's you post! Here is to many more birthdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 1st b-day "Work in Progress"! Blessed is the day that you decided to start your blog Lynette - otherwise we probably would never have known each other! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy 1st blogaversary! Your blog is FABULOUS, just like its creator!
    And that cake is fabulous too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ditto to all the wishes above... you've done great to be blogging for a year and not being afraid anymore to post. Love your layouts and all your amazing posts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday to the blog!!! You do a great job keeping it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Only 1 year! I thought it was much longer! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥