Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

South African humour.

Firstly I have to share with you that my list of 10 honest things was not totally complete. VANITY should have been right up there at no.1. You know the old saying that there is "No gain without pain"...not true! You know that I had eye surgery last week Monday...well this very vain girl does not go out without makeup. So I can tell you first hand...you get pain with NO gain. Imagine trying to get pieces of mascara out of eyes that are not healed...

Just want to share some truly South African humour with you.


Hope you had a little giggle:)
Happy Friday
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Hee, hee - love the drowning one!

    I am vain as well, but I think if we admit it, its not so bad, hey? Ha, Ha!

    :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahahahaaaa
    Nothing like SA yumer!

    Sorry about the eye thing -must have been a bit of a 'mare.
    Hope your eyes are fine now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last one - sad but true!!! Ooooh,the eye thing made me whince, sorry, sounds sore...just put sunglasses on rather than mascara for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe! Love them all! That's except for the eye sore one! Ouch - shame girl - let your natural beauty shine through for a while! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't do make-up but feel for you, must have stung awfully.
    As to the jokes, I loved the first one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also don't got without make-up, even if it is just masacra and lips. Hope you're better now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle - Natural beauty...girl, it is called MAKE UP.

    I have been going without mascara for the past few days...look very pale (sick) but my eyes are healing nicely.

    The price of vanity:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the giggle. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the laugh and thank you for prayers, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥