Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Little Shop of Sketches #41

My second layout as Guest Designer over at Little Shop of Sketches . Thank you Stefanie for inviting me as guest designer...I loved it.My daughter Bianca and Deonella have been friends for many years and whenever they get together it is as if they were never apart. I used the WeR Memory Keepers Tiffany line for the layout and added a bit of bling.
***********************************************


I got this "honest scrap" award from Helen and Desire.
I am required to share 10 "honest" things about myself...so here goes.
  1. I am extremely loyal to my friends and family and expect the same loyalty in return.
  2. I am "a wee bit" of a neat freak. When my space is in chaos I can't think.
  3. I don't trust people easily...I have been let down way to often for that...so when you smile at me, I will always wonder what is "behind the smile".
  4. I don't like lies...not even "white ones".
  5. I have feet and hands that turn into ice blocks the moment winter sets in.
  6. If what I do does not bring honour to the Lord, I don't do it.
  7. When I start something I will always finish it....I am too stubborn to give up even if the odds are against me.
  8. I am totally and completely addicted to pretty papers and everything to do with scrapbooking.
  9. I have a voice that is completely off-key...but when I sing I imagine that my voice is music to the Lord's ears...and then there is no holding back.
  10. Our social worker(and good friend) told me the other day that she finds that I still keep her at arms length and easily clam up. I reluctantly agree with her. See...still a work in progress....maybe one day....
I am now meant to tag some of you...but I never do what I am supposed to, so if you are feeling bored and don't know what to blog...you are tagged.
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout Lynette! I have been on the online USA site you told me about - boy, it is overwhelming - I don't know how I am going to choose! Your list is similar to mine except that I trust TOO easily despite the fact that there is always someone that lets me down - I suppose that if the majority don't it is worth the risk for the one that gets away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way these seemingly arb bullet point quiz things help us to know each other.

    I hope your wounded heart gets healed soon - its not nice to feel you have to be so guarded with people, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen - I do risk and often I am very presently surprised...but I do guard my heart. If you visit the online store often enough it becomes like a second home...promise.

    Allie - I think my heart is healed but at this stage I probably expose myself more on this blog than what I do in my life. Heehee, that says a lot about the trust I have in my blog buddies. I have just learned over time that most people see vulnerability as weakness and then they take advantage of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout and your list Lynette! Feels like I know you a little better already. Lot of the things on your list I can relate to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, beautiful layout, thanks for the honesty too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do enjoy these lists, I did one some months back. I must say I was not surprised by much on your list and I hope that means I am getting to know you well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love how these lists give us insight into each others lives.

    i'm so looking forward to meeting you at the end of the month.

    and yup, i'm 'a wee bit' of a neat freak too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new LO! Congrats on being the guest designer!! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout Lynette. Congrats on your guest designer spot. Love all the pretty flowers and feminine touch to this great take on the sketch. Was nice to learn a bit more about you ... thanks for taking on the challenge so quickly ... hope you weren't bored doing so ... not that I can ever imagine you being bored. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  10. And Lynette, I have tagged you back!
    Hope you have fun with it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥