Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Something Old and something new.

This was the sketch Beggahuna designed for last week.
I took Leane to Homeleigh Farm this weekend and took these photos of her in the play area. So this is my take on the sketch.
This layout is with photos taken on Kobus' 54th birthday in February. The only person missing is Nadia...who was working.

With my recent scrapping relatively up to date, I decided that somehow I must start scrapping the old pics. I have all my old photos...prior to digital and from 2003 back in date order in a box. This box is now sitting on my desk. I have to scrap them and use old stash.
Thus first layout goes back 18 years. Stephanie turned 18 this past weekend. I made the journalling a play on the meaning of her name. Stephanie means crown or garland.

This next layout is of a photo taken of Bianca in 1993. She loves animals.
The following two layouts was with photos of my Sharpei Smokey when he was a puppy in 2003. I got him as a gift from my DH during a very stressful period in our lives. I found him a comfort and he ended up going every where with me...even to work. It is uncanny how dogs sense your moods.
This layout is of my DH and Kobus Jr bathing our rottweiler Dolf in 1995. Dolf has since passed away... He loved being rubbed but was much to big and heavy to be put into a bath...so we had to wait for lovely warm days to bath him.
Well so far my layout a day is still going well...and I am making a dent in my old photographs. What a delight it would be if I could possibly scrap them all by the end of this year.
xoxo

17 comments:

  1. Wow! You've certainly been a busy bee! The LO's are great - isn't it lovely to be able to scrap the oldies too, that's what i've started with this past weekend.

    Love your take on the B sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... you have been busy!!!!!
    Love those pages, esp the one after Begguna's sketch and that double pager....
    awesome work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Lynette, these layouts are just gorgeous, I so love your style. I especially love the play layout based on the sketch. This is a design I probably also would like to give a go, but of course in a double page version. Well done on keeping so up to day with your scrapping ... you are a real inspiration. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful layouts! I love that first one, what a beautiful sketch. I wish you luck on your old photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lvoe what you did with the sketch! Really awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Anna, must say I do lack enthusiasm with the old pics...but I am slowly getting into the swing of things...so much easier if you can just print out the photos in the size you want...now I am stuck with 4X6 photos and have to do the best I can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, awesome Lynette.
    I wish I could get a little of your Mojo... could you post me some?
    Love what you've done, from another "crowned one".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jisaaik Bokkie! I thought I would take the crown for MOST PROLIFIC SCRAPPER this week but hats off to you girl. Fantastic stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you realize how good you are getting? REALLY good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! Those are some awesome LO's Lynette!! Love what you did with Beggahuna's sketch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. those lo's are beautiful. Great titles and thanks for being so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy Scrap, girl! You are rockin' it! Love every one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! everything is beautiful and my favorite is the play with Leane.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!!! You are doing so well...I am envious again (you bring out the worst in my,lol!) I wish I could get through a layout a day. I do at times but in fits & starts ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your work is gorgeous! I love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lynette....I think you are the most productive scrapper I know...and they are all gorgeous!! I love what you did with all those sketches...beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My, my, I am at home all the time and don't seem to get a lot of scrapping done, you rock girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥