Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Some weekend Scrapping

First of all, thank you so much for all your kind words in comment to my last post. I am in a better place this week. My daughter went for blood tests yesterday and the neurologist should contact us by the end of this week with news on her medication. As for our "little problem" at the centre...we are hanging in there....

I have been without my broadband internet connection since Saturday...and with Telkom as our service provider solving the problem is just not happening. So I am posting from dial up...and getting so frustrated with the slow connection....Shayne I feel for you..... My daughter says that our service provider should answer there phones with this greeting: "Welcome to Hellkom".

I managed to scrap a few pages this weekend...that is my way of recharging batteries and just switching off! So here is two layouts I did this weekend.

I did this layout so that we will remember how curly Leane' s hair was... and what a busy little thing she is.I have a garden fairy.... Leane just loves being outside and when she visits her Ouma she loves exploring the garden.
Both of these layouts were done using Beggahuna sketches. I will be following your blogs again as soon as I have a decent connection.
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow Lynette.... both pages are just awesome!!!!
    I love curly hair...lol
    Your eye for detail is amazing.

    Thinking of you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a good giggle about the Hellkom as I can truly relate to your frustration as we struggle quite often with Telkom's unstable ADSL connection, but I must say they are always friendly and professional apart from taking their time to solve the client's problem ... as mentioned we even got a credit on our account for the number of days we could not access ADSL. Just adore these two layouts, they are just stunning with so many little details. Leanne is a real cutie pie. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Lynette. Particularly like the Curly Tops one!

    btw - i'll be in PE 28-30 July - let's get together for coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both these pages but that top one is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning layouts! You are so very talented! I just came across your blog and am very intrigued by it all...I will be popping in, come on over to mine when you can! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pages. Love the little bunny on that first one goes with how cute she is. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is such a cute little thing! Hope that you get good news from the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pages!!! I love scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful LO's. I love the "curly top" one! Great title!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynette thanks for the update.....The scrapbook page is wonderful! You have become a pro at this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥