Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

I talk too much....

Now it is official.... I talk too much...and always have something to say! Debbie of Paper Junkie awarded me with this award. Thank you so much Debbie. I would like to pass this one on to the following blog buddies who always leave a lot of love and awesome comments.

Desire
Jules
Melody
Shayne
Lacintha
Lindsey

Found this cool post on Shayne's blog. What kind of boots are you?



You Are Riding Boots





You are very sophisticated. You have refined tastes, and you don't fall for cheesy trends.

You are naturally chic and stylish. You can pull together a great look in no time flat.

You don't need a lot of flash or bling in your life. You prefer the glamour of the understated.

You treasure wisdom. You are attracted to ideas and things that have stood the test of time.




Let me know if you are going to play along...I would love to see what kind you are.

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the lovely award. I gladly accept and will pass it on. You have always got so much inspiration here, one can't help but to comment. The conclusion re what kind of boots person you are, is right on the mark! Have a good week. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there

    I'd probably also give you a commenting award. I do appreciate your faithfulness in leaving comments and encouragment.

    BTW I am riding boots too!
    One more thing we have in common.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks Lynette - you're a honey! Most envious that' you're riding boots - so stylish! Unlike me the wellie girs!

    Hope all is well and that things with your nephew are being dealt with accordingly? I was close to tears when I read the post.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just came across your blog thanks to Lyn, from My Creative Scrapbook. She is now a follower of my blog I just started called Pretty Little Somethings. I am always happy to come across a Believer in Christ! When I have more time I will look over your blog, but I am now a "follower"! Looking forward to getting to know you!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun - I am cowboy boots!! Which I would agree with totally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Lynette -
    Wou net se ek is mal oor die layout van Steph. Jy is so talentvol met jou scrapping!!
    Mis jou
    Herline

    ReplyDelete
  7. O ja - ek is ook riding boots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, thanks for the award my friend! Am off to do the boots game now...its 11pm and I should REALLY go to bed....

    ReplyDelete
  9. The award is awesome....thank you so much! I can so see you in those cute boots ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥