Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Some scrapping this weekend!

As you will remember, we went to my brother's 50th birthday in December. The theme was Wild West and I actually got round to scrap the photos.

When Kobus and the boys went hunting in June last year, they found this border collie on the farm and thought it the perfect gift for Christian. He adored the puppy. Unfortunately the owner of the house Wynand and Nadia rent decided that keeping the puppy is not on...so now Kaptein lives with Wynand's friend Dawie.
This pic begged to be scrapped. Little Lukas at 4 months, sitting watching TV with the big boys.

I still have not completed my Christmas scrapping. Here is another layout I made this weekend. I love the cut out flowers from the Making Memories FALALA glitter paper, it makes beautiful embellishments.

Would you believe that I actually got these completed with little Lukas either on my hip, or playing by my feet? At the moment he is on the Kragga Kamma golf course with his Oupa...it is a glorious day and I believe he is enjoying the fresh air.
xoxo
P.S. Stephanie this time I actually journaled...now aren't you proud of me?

11 comments:

  1. Jou uitlegte is pragtig Lynette. Ek hou veral van die Wild West een. Mmm ... Oupa is braaf om vir Lukas op die golfbaan saam met hom te he, maar 'n scrapper sal nou nie daaroor bekommerde wees nie, ne! Lekker Sondag vir julle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many LO.s and 3 with journaling - take my hat off to you, amd also very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely LO's Lynette. And well done on the journalling - something i struggle with too (as Stef will agree!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily Oupa is very patient and loves his grandchildren very much. Like your layouts - looking forward to scrapping with you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great pages there...adorable pup and the little one sitting is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMIGOSH! OMIGOSH!

    I'm in shock!

    I have just scrolled down all your birthday pics and and seen on the last one -
    ROBIN AND ALICE!!!

    Your pastor was the youth pastor at Church on the Rock in Edenvale when we were there: 1990-1994.

    Such an epic guy.

    Ask him if he remembers Theo and Alison Kleinhans from there, ok.

    Small world
    and
    blogging rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pages!

    I'm going to a scrapbooking weekend at the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look great - and what a cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Lynette you have been scrapping up a storm...well done! I especially love the pic of your boy with the puppy. They are a beautiful pair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pages. I see you are using up some of your stash. You making room for new stuff?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥