Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Personal Scrapper Valentines Crop

There was a Valentines crop at Personal Scrapper this weekend. I so wanted to do as many layouts as possible but only complete three.

The first Challenge was Love, Love me do! I used one of Beggahuna's sketches for this layout of me and Leane.


The next challenge was to use 14 items on a page...I went slightly over. I used another Beggahuna sketch for this one of Leane and Lukas.




The third challenge was a sketch challenge and the following sketch was given. I made a layout of photos taken during Lukas' first swim.


This lovely paper and embellishments were sent to me by my secret sister Paige. Paige you are a cool Secret Sister.
I did not do nearly enough scrapping. On Sunday morning we received a call that Kobus Jr. is on the way to hospital with Laché. She is now 27 weeks pregnant and started having very strong contractions. The baby is still way to premature to be born and they struggled to stop the contractions. She has now been discharged but must have total bed rest for at least the next six weeks. Please keep her and the little one covered in prayer. So my little family is in for a tough time. Leane is very, very busy and will be going to a day mother during the day, and her daddy will have to take care of her during the night and mornings. If things become to rough for them they will be more than welcome to move into our family home.
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. As long as she rests she will be fine. And you're there for them too.

    Lovely LO's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! I am going to take those with me when I go at the end of February!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynette. Jou uitlegte is pragtig en sulke uitstekende interpretasies van die sketse. Jy het 'n baie unieke styl. So jammer om te hoor van Lache en vertrou dat sy en die kleinding goed daarna sal uitsien. Sy is gelukkig om sulke wonderlike skoonouers soos julle te he. Mooi bly dink aan julle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynette I just prayed for them and will continue too! You did great on the scrapbook pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that top page - gorgeous! That is to bad to hear about Lache, I will say a prayer for her. What is the neonatal care like in South Africa? Seems like even the tiniest babies have a better chance at survival these days, God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hope you are coping with all this unsettled-ness. You guys are in my prayers daily.

    I am LOVING your layouts Lynette - wow, especially the first two. Cant wait to get in on the action!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layouts are too beautiful. And you have scrapped these photos so quickly 'cos I recognise them from the onew you posted to your blog recently ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am an administrator in the week and an avid scrapper over weekends :) These layouts are lovely - thanks for sharing :)

    Best Regards
    Shana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww...I'm thinking about your family Lynette...{{{huge giant hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry to hear about the baby drama...I hope you are all holding up? I can't imagine how scary it must be for everyone. Our God is good tho', & He knows best (hard as that might be sometimes)

    Your L.O's are fantastic...wow! you are on a creative roll. Be proud!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥