Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

List

Found this list on KJ's blog and decided to take up the challenge.

1. Where is your cell phone? don't know...but it probably has a few missed calls on it

2. Your significant other? work.

3. Your hair? blow dried straight...it naturally follows its own direction

4. Your mother? Cape Town.

6. Your father? Cape Town

7. Your dream last night? Can't remember when last I dreamt.

8. Your favourite drink? filtered coffee

9. Your dream/goal? to one day have my scrapbooking up to date.

10. What room are you in? scraproom/study

11. Your hobby? Reading and scrapping

12. Your fear? I don't really fear anything at the moment

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? hopefully still doing what I am doing now.

14. Where were you last night? At Kobus Jr and Lache's house...it was Lache's birthday

15. Muffins? choc chip...wicked

16. Something that you are not? negative or pessimistic

17. Wish list item? Cruise among the Greek Islands

18. Where you grew up? The first 6 years all over South Africa....there after Port Elizabeth

19. Last thing you did? Stuck the leftover butternut soup in the freezer.

20. What are you wearing? clothes of course

21. Your pets? Sharpei called Smokey

22. Friends? Wonderful

23. Your life? happy

24. Your mood? slightly blue

25. Missing someone? not really

26. Car? Peugeot

27. Something you're not wearing? jewellery

28. Your favourite store? Woolies

29. Your favourite colour? Turquoise

30. When was the last time you laughed? last night at Leane's antics to get out of going to bed.

31. Last time you cried? Can't remember...is that good or bad?

32. One place that I go over and over? my garden

33. One person who texts me regularly? Ansie

34. My favourite place to eat? Depends on what I feel like eating.

35. My favourite food? Pasta

36. What did you do today? as little as possible

9 comments:

  1. I love your answers! We actually have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Woolies addict - seems there are quite a few of us floating around in cyber space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu do realise that this started as a ONE WORD challenge....KJ and Jo and a few others bent the rules!

    Was so fun to read - thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja nee, dit lyk asof Woollies die goue draaitjie is wat ons almal verbind. Dankie, dit was lekker om nog meer van jou te leer. Lekker naweek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel...I am so thankful I did not know it was a one word challenge...like talking too much...I would never have been able to complete the challenge...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post it tells us so much about you. I am with you on the pasta girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cute list Lynette...(I wouldn't have been able to do it in one word either ;))

    ReplyDelete
  8. These lists are fun hey!! Oh, I missed the one word thing...ah well it was still fun.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did this & also missed the one word thing...how can we say it all in one word anyway??? Sorry you were feeling blue & I've only seen this 3 weeks later,lol...oh well, better late than never! I have spent 2 weeks on the Greek Island of Spetses & it was just too lovely ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥