Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Noel Mignon - Love Song kit

It is such a lovely day here in Port Elizabeth...really...there is hardly any wind and it is a glorious summer day. I have been wanting to go to Jeffreysbay all week....I wanted to go and buy some proudly South African scrapping goodies for some of my friends (and a Secret Sister) in the US. We drove through, I went shopping and then we had lunch on the beach front. Nadia is working today so when Wynand and baby Lukas came around we hijacked them to come with us. So now I have all my goodies ready to be mailed on Monday....I so hope my friends will love what I got them.

Last night I finally got stuck into my Noel Mignon Love Story kit. As you can see, my grand bambino's are my favorite scrapping subjects.

Lukas must be one of the happiest babies I have ever come across...he is always smiling and he has the most gorgeous dimples...this is the first photos I took of him and actually caught his smile.
When the little ones visit here, I like to bath them before they go home...here is photos taken of them in the bath. Leane is at the kissing stage...but just look at Lukas' huge eyes...I wanted to name it the before and after shot...lol!

Well, that seems to be it for today.
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Great layouts! - I love the pictures - really cute! and the bird paper on teh last one is gorgeous - i wanted to but the same but they'd sold out ;-( but I'm waiting for the stamps from this collection ;-)
    have a great weekend
    xoxo
    a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the LO's but am going to same thing that I say to your sister... "And the journaling??"

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a scrapping ignoramus, I can still say: gee those are beautiful!
    What gorgeous children!
    Its fun having grandkids isn't it?
    Who knoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynette, just had to say how much I love your layouts and the pp are gorgeous. The photos of your grandkids are "melt your heart" stuff.
    Cheers, Irene :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done, Lynette..I love the page with the two kiddies on the bathtub...lol..those big eyes are killing me..too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can tell you are having so much fun doing this! :) I love all the pictures and enjoy seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These layouts are stunning Lynette. Love all the details i.e. cute animals etc. You've got a beautiful scrapping style. I can just guess where you went scrap shopping in JBay. Have a good Sunday. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful LO's Lynette. "Moments Like These" is my favourite. You can just see the love between Opa & him. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really hope that I will see my grandchild as much as what you see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The photos of your grandkids are
    lovely!
    Kind regards,

    Sonnja & Bear Zonn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been inspired here by your scrapbooking! How beautiful your pages are! What a fun and up beat blog you have! Thank you so much for sharing on here. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucas is indeed so cute..I love the smile.
    lunch on the beach front?...I envy you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your pages...so wish I might have known you when we were living in Queenstown. I am so missing the wonderful warm January days, now that I am in the cold. Lovely pages. I scrapped quite a bit while in SA.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥