Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Laughter

I just love wordart...sometimes it is just that one thing that is needed to make a scrapbook layout perfect. A few months ago I came across Melanie's Digital Creations. This lady is sooooo talented with her word art...I have used many of her creations in the past few months. Recently she posted this wordart...and because "LAUGH" is my word for 2009, I just know that I will be using it soon....I love laughing at myself!

Another gorgeous wordart:

Oh just reading this...and looking at the bright colours makes me happy!

Go and check out Melanie's blog...
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these happy sayings. Smile and someone will smile with you. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laugh as often as possible and love like color too...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must really start using the wordart I have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOL Lynette, I will check it out! :) Have an awesome weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥