Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

It feels like Christmas!

I feel so blessed today....it feels like Christmas....I went to get the mail yesterday and got a two parcels from two blogging buddies and the Noel Mignon Love Story kit. Do you also get all giddy when you get new scrap goodies...or am I the only silly one around here.

My blog buddy Anna Drozd from Poland made me this cool banner for my scraproom and this beautiful "friend" card. She is very talented and I love her cards and layouts.


This is a picture of my Noel Mignon Love Story kit. It is so beautiful and co-ordinated and choc-a-block full of so many goodies that I can't wait to start scrapping with it...it is going to be perfect to scrap photos of my little cupcakes (grand children) .

I received this awesome Basic Grey calendar kit from my friend Lindsey in the United States. It was already sold out in the on line stores when I heard about it.

It is absolutely gorgeous and all I need to add to it is 4x6 photos.....so I am sitting here in my PJ's...hubby is on the golf course...and choosing the perfect pictures for each month. I hope I am dressed by the time he gets back...lol!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Oh, such wonderful gifts. Love the Love Story Kit. You'll have such fun putting LO's together. I received my RAK from JJ yesterday and i was like a kid at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you make with all that gorgeous stash. My guess is you'll still be in Pj's, I know I would be...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy all your new stash, but remember that there are different clothes that PJ's out there! Love your personalised banner for your craft room. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got it ;-)
    and I love the kit - so many lovely goodies to play with.
    have a blessed and joyful rest of the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very blessed to have such good buddies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥