Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Believe I can Fly...

When we were visiting my brother in Johannesburg at the beginning of December 2008, he took Kobus with him when he went flying his microlight. Here is what I did with the photo's of Kobus taking to the air. He enjoyed every moment of it...apparently they flew over a game farm and they could see the lions and other wild animals. Truly a birds eye view....
I used my October Personal Scrapper kit for this layout. The kit featured Crate Paper Lemon Grass. I added quite a bit of fibre to make the layout masculine.

Thanks for looking.
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Very nice layout! I like the choice of colours and the fibers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pragtige uitleg Lynette. Eks seker Kobus hou ook daarvan en hou goeie herinneringe vir hom in. Stem saam, Crate cardstock is heerlik om mee te werk. Mooi bly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO Lynette. How strange is life - we went flying on Sat and i'm about to sit down and do a "flying" LO - you and me have things in common me thinks! and yes, when next we're in PE i'd love to meet for a cuppa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with that line, I still have quite a bit of that paper left!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always find 'guy' LO's tricky to do - you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥