Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

2008 in Review

I have been wanting to do a layout of 2008 in review for Journaling Junkie...but never had time. I have had this Candice Greenway page kit for months and the year in review was perfect for it. We had an eventful year and the Journalling as follows:

Feb: Wynand and Nadia's marriage
Feb: Bianca starts college
Feb: I go for spinal surgery
April: Visit to the Lionpark
May: Visit Ansie and Willie in Kidd's beach
June: Liza passes away
June: Kobus and Wynand goes on first hunting trip
June: Lukas is born
June: Willie's 50th birthday
August: Leane's first birthday
September: First whale watching trip
September: Bianca and Marc starts going out
December: Kobus goes flying
December: My brother Andre's 50th birthday

8 comments:

  1. I really like what you've done with this page - the paper, embellishments & wording are just perfect. It's often difficult to do a page containing lots of pics, but you've pulled this one off! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so well done Lynn! I love all the photos from throughout the year and the fact that you have the years big events on record. This will be a fun one for you to look back on down the road. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning layout containing a whole year in a nutshell. Well planned and executed. One can't go wrong with a Candice G. layout. Still learning all about you, bit by bit. Spinal surgery in Feb 2008 ... thats major ... were you bed ridden for quite a while? Glad it seems that you are doing okay now. Hop over to Doing Life, there are some well deserved award(s) waiting for you. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a GREAT year in review page, I love all the details and the title is great! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great! I love Candice Greenways layouts! Where did you get her page kit?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you put everything together on this, beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout. Pity we weren't more involved, but it is never too late!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok I so love this page. I am so scraplifting your idea it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥