Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Favourite 10 Photo's of 2008

Jules from the Roost challenged us to choose our favourite 10 photos of 2008. Oh, that was so difficult to choose.

This first one is of Kobus and me taken at the beginning of the year. My favourite side of the camera is behind it...so it is good to see a photo of us together now and then.
This beautiful photo was taken at Wynand (pronounced Vaynund) and Nadia' s wedding. They are such a gorgeous couple.

Also taken at the wedding. He is so cute! (In a manly kind of way...naturally) Love him to bits!

Me holding Lukas shortly after his birth.



The first time Lukas stayed overnight with us, he was only one month old and this photo was taken the next day...the two of them trying to catch up on lost sleep.
He is so gorgeous! Look at those beautiful blue eyes.
Christian on his 6th birthday....much more dashing than Johnny Depp don't you think.

Oupa and Lukas! This grandpa so adores his grandchildren...he tries to make a point of seeing them everyday.

Christian enjoying his icecream.

My beautiful little Leane! She has got such an interesting character...and the love for hats is only one of them. I just love how she chatters non stop in her own language.

Now my challenge to all my blog buddies. I have now shared mine...please post your favourite 10 photos. I would love to see them.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!
xoxo

21 comments:

  1. Oh Lynette they are all wonderful!!!! You are right Lukas has the most beautiful eyes! Thanks for participating! Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! love the one with sleeping granpa and baby :-)

    Happy and Blessed New Year!
    xoxo
    a.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures - that wedding photograph is beautiful and I love the baby sleeping with grandpa shot as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I love all of your photos - you have a beautiful family! I especially like the first one of you and your husband, it is fantastic! I need to get one of my husband and myself that looks that great.

    I linked over from Jules, the link from her Mr. Linky lists you as Blogger Not Found so I had to manually type in the URL for your blog-just thought you'd want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are delightful! I just love babies : ). All of your grandchildren are super sweet and your husband looks super cute too...in a manly kind of way! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my sweet bloggity buddy :)
    All the best to you and your family for 2009...I love your pics.They're so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great year!! I love all your pictures. My favorite is the one of Lukas sleeping with your husband...how cute!!
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture of you and your husband. I need to get one of me and mine together too. Lots of exciting happenings in 2008 - love the shot of Oupa and Lukas...how precious. Wishing you a wonderful 2009 full of great moments. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally great pictures! The one of you and your hubby is so sweet!

    I am so posting this challenge the next time I post!

    Have a happy and healthy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great pictures! May you all have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog; it was really good to hear from you! And you have a precious family...all your grandkids are precious! Hope it's a most special year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lynette, you have a beautiful family, great photos, I bet it was hard to narrow it to 10! Blessing to you and your family in the new year. YOur friend in Texas, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your top ten! Now I will have to pick mine, Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for sharing this Lynette, the love in your family is almost tangible - so incredible to see.

    I am utterly daunted at the task of choosing 10 but I may play along soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing your fabulous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow they are all amazing!! My favs are the top two though!!! I don't know if I could limit myself to 10 photos!! That is hard!! When I put a slideshow together for J's bday I originally had so many photos it took 15 minutes for it to play and that was with each pic being 4 seconds long!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog was so sweet for the picture post I came over to see what else was happening : ).

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wat 'n oulike idee. Jou 10 fotos spreek van 'n baie gelukkige familieband! Mal oor die troufoto met die ligtoring in die agtergrond.

    ReplyDelete
  19. As our father used to say : die bloed het goed gemeng! I will try and do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your Photo's Lynette!
    Hugs and have a greast w-end!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful pictures! I really like the 2 boys sleeping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥