Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Creative Souls pin

I received this lovely presented pin in the mail yesterday. A week ago Lara Cousins of Creative Souls gave away five of these pins...all you had to do was to place a favourite scripture or quote in their comments section. My favourite quote is the following by Emmerson:

"To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics; To appreciate beauty; To find the best in others; To leave the world better; To know that one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded. "
ooooooOOOOOOoooooo
Never to old too learn

I have been getting so frustrated with the images I upload. I could not understand why it does not enlarge when you click on the layout images. Well, I guess going to "help" would have helped a long time ago. So now I have learned that if you upload an image and then drag it to a different area in you blog...the Html changes. In the past I always blogged and then I uploaded the required images and dragged it to where I wanted it. Now I have learned that you first upload your images and then blog around your images it will enlarge when you click on it. So I have fixed my blog with the layouts of my grandchildren and magically now you can click on the images and they enlarge. So if you have problems with the same thing...there is the fix!

Be Blessed!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lynette. Jy het omtrent 'n klomp waardevolle dinge met ons vandag gedeel. As jy nie omgee nie, gaan ek jou quote copy en op my programme vir my 6 Des Scrapaganza sit. En dan het jy ook 'n teer puntjie aangeraak. Ek kon ook nooit verstaan hoekom my jpg's nie vergroot as jy daarop click nie. So ek gaan van nou af definitief jou advies volg. Baie dankie daarvoor. Mooi bly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same pin and hope you don't mind that I "borrow" your photo. My pink one has already grabbed the pin and life is just too hectic at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would of NEVER figured that out on my own. I have SO much to learn! Thanks, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know that you could drag your images around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with your pin!
    So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just love your creative blogging - keep it up x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥