Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Together

I did this layout of my daughter Bianca and her boyfriend Marc. It makes me so happy to see the two of them together. They bring each other a lot of happiness. A few months ago Bianca was still dating some other guy when Marc's best friend, Dale, was killed in a car crash. Marc turned to Bianca for comfort and that was the beginning of a beautiful relationship. It is wonderful to see two young people that respect each other and take each other into consideration...today that is something rare....

I used my January 2008 Personal Scrapper kit for this and I love the quote: "Happiness is contagious, when you reflect happiness, then all others around you catch the happy bug and are happy too." The wordart is by Melanie.

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Love this layout!The lettering is amazing!
    have a great weekend Lynette ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lous, what a lovely picture. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet page Lynette...the curved corners work so well with the title.
    Hope you are having a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful that LO is!
    You are scrappin like crazy! Your work is beautiful! Hope all is well

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are really a lovely couple! I love the layout and how you layered the flowers - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you did the title on this LO, beautiful quote too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In terms of the JJ challenge - you can just do any branded items. I may still do a LO about my son's Quicksilver top, van's shoes and Billabong top from our time in Jeffries. Also could do the fact that I am such a Woolies tart - most of my clothes come from there. Don't let the household-ness put you off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. another wonderful page Lynette..love the rounded edges..did you see the new Zutter round-it-alls?
    They come in 2 sizes...so cool!

    I love the story behind this page too..I'm a sucker for the romance :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥