Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Journalling Junkie: Challenge #44

Journalling Junkie's next challenge is to make a layout about "shoes". I had to really dig deep for this one. After searching I came across this photo of my boys taken in 1985. Here Kobus Jr. is wearing my shoes and Wynand is wearing his dad's. The journalling is a poem I found on the internet and the author is unknown.
Sandals, pumps and highheeled boots,
it really is a treat.
To wear Mom's many pairs of shoes,
upon my litte feet.

Loafters, wingtips, cowboy boots,
it really is a treat.
To wear Dad's many pairs of shoes,
upon my little feet.

I used the Personal Scrapper November 2007 kit for this layout.

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I love it! I remember wearing my Dad's cowboy boots as a child...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so cute. Now who has not worn their parents' shoes at some stage or another. Very apt poem as well. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute picture and lovely layout. It is hard to believe that they have children of their own already! It seems like yesterday that they were small.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynette. Gaan loer weer 'n bietjie in by Doing Life http://www.desiref.blogspot.com/ daar is 'n spesiale toekenning vir jou. Mooi bly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a great job with the challenge....they L,O is adorable. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great LO. Love that pp and the photo must bring back so many fond memories. That is, after all, why we scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute, I think i might have to borrow that poem too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! I kinda let this one slide by me but I think you have inspired me to take the challenge...I have a super cute pic of KJ and I in very sexy shoes....hmmm....I feel a LO brewing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥