Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Journalling Junkie Challenge 43

Journalling Junkie has the following challenge:
She has given us a sketch and the following criteria.
:-since Oct is breast cancer awareness month,
-the layout should be feminine
-at least one pink item on the page
-hand stitched flourishes
-the girl symbol somewhere on the page (like the symbol on the bathroom doors)

This layout brought back so many sweet memories. The pictures were taken shortly after we adopted Bianca in 1990 when she was 16 months. The journalling reads : You were not born from my body, you were born in my heart. From the moment I first met you, you crawled into my heart. And I knew you were mine..."

Thanks for looking

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Dis 'n baie spesiale uitleg hierdie. 'n Mens kan se sy het uit die 'laai' reguit in jul harte ingekruip. Nie besef jy het ook 'n aangenome dogter nie. Mooi bly. Groete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Layout Lynette!
    Thanks for stoping by on my blog!
    Would you like to trade a ATC! I'm willing to trade if you wish.... even if you have friend in SA that would like to join.... I'm open! Let me know and I will send you my email and we could exchange our info! They are so adictive to make! Take care! St├ęphanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely beautiful! I love the journalling....so touching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynette..thanks for the visit :)
    I adore your page and your heartfelt journaling.
    I hope you have a wonderful day, and yes, I so do miss good ol' Durbs :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got goosebumps reading the journalling! She is a very lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout looks great! And those pictures are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it , thanks so much for taking part. I have posted your LO there today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for visiting us at CreativeSouls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful and meaningful LO Lynette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynette - I had to take a scrap break for a totally scrapable moment. My friend from 3rd grade got married. Any way - I saw your post and have to try it! Maybe I'll include a picture of my stylish prim - right now it's totally my Rolls Royce.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the link to journaling junkie, I hadn't heard of it before!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥