Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

For the Love of Coffee

I love coffee! In the mornings I cannot even wake up without it. When Bianca has college she is the one that will brew the coffee and wake us with steaming mugs. When she is on study leave or the college is closed for the holidays....Kobus is the one that will get up and brew the coffee...so I get to wake up in my own good time. I am afraid I am not much of a morning person.

Coffee shops are the best place to meet. Over many cups of coffee Kobus and I have discussed our children, our lives, our ministry and our christian walk. So many memories... So many great times spent with my sisters and friends over a cup of coffee.

I always wanted to do a layout about my love for coffee. There is currently a crop challenge on Noel Mignon's site and one of the challenges were posted by Jana Eubank. It is a sketch challenge and this is the sketch used:

Here is my attempt. I loved using the fibres for texture. The word "coffee" is a Wilna Furstenburg creation.

Have a cup and relax.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Yip, for me its ... a cuppocino is a girl's best friend. Love all the layering on this page. And that foam heart in the cuppa is cute. Hugs. Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just left a comment on PS but I LOVE this LO!! I am definately gonna have to scraplift!! I love every single thing about it!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not start my day without my cup of Joe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page..and how cool is that coffee with the heart in it!
    I'm a tea person, but when I do drink coffee at home it's only Ricoffy for me. 8 years away from S.A and my mum still mails me those giant tins of Ricoffy every couple of months..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Lately I have been trying to only have decaf as "real" coffee hypes me up too much. I will definitely take my camera the next time I go out for coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this layout- the pics are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥