Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Challenge #13: To the Starres and back....

For Kim's next challenge she used this layout of Adia who lives in Singapore.The challenge is to use the layout to lift. The 'rules' are to use a butterfly somewhere in the L.O, give your page title a twist...(no plain horizontal placements) & layer, layer, layer!

Here is my attempt. This photo was taken in December 1999. I am the oldest of five girls...and this was the last time we were all together. Elsa lives in Australia and she was out for the holidays. From left and youngest to oldest is: Ansie, Elsa, Herlien, Anita and me.

I used my Personal Scrapper October add on kit....Crate Paper: Prudence.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this paper!!! I wish I had more of it! You are such an amazing scrapbooker!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layered look. And what a special photo. Once again I've discovered another layer of you ... the eldest sis of five and what an attractive five-some you are. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have a copy of this photo! We were so young ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great L.O Lynette...I'll only be posting it along with the others for the deadline next week.
    5 sisters you say...wow! I have none.
    It must be a great family dynamic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the challenge, and those pps. are perfect. How lucky you are to have 4 beautiful sisters, I would love to have had one.
    I might take a walk on the beach this afternoon for a little ME time and breath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well lookit you! Love your take on Adia's page...awsome job Lynette :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥