Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Circle Album tutorial

Many of you asked for the circle album tutorial and after struggling for a long time I managed to get it posted....it should enlarge if you click on each "page" another option is to right click on it and save it. I want to give ALL CREDIT TO MICHELLE DU PLESSIS OF CAPE TOWN WHO MADE THIS TUTORIAL AND FREELY SHARED IT... now I freely share it with you. If you can't get it to open in a larger format you can e-mail me and I will send you a Doc.file.







Okay...so off you go and please send me pics of your circle album...you can send it to lynette.jacobs11@gmail.com. I would love to post your attempts on my blog. To win a RAK leave a comment and I will choose the winner in a draw.
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow Lynette, this circle album is gorgeous and I can see its a creation that takes loads of elbow grease. Very unusual. Thanks for sharing this tutorial with your bloggy friends. I will have to give this a go sometime, when I have a few spare days, as this is definitely not a quickie project. Hugs. Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the detailed tutorial Lynette...I've saved it and I'm sure my LSS would love a class like this in Spring!!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment on my blog. I think your circle album is "amazing" too. he he.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial...I have seen these albums around but they just looked too hard :o)

    Your turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I *love* this Lynette..you're so creative! And thanks for posting the tutorial...what a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh YEAH! Thank you for posting the tutorial it is wonderful. I can't wait to make one myself. Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is something else!! Sjoe - ek skrik my morsdood at the thought of trying to pull this off but...maybe I will surprise you or myself and just give it a bash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥