Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Personal Scrapper April layouts

Okay...so I have now finished my April 2008 kit....looks like I am now no longer collecting kits I am actually scrapping. Laugh The April kit was a mixture of Crate Paper: Static and Fancy Pants: About a Boy. This was again a challenge for me...my choice of colours to scrap is usually earthy colours not brights...but I must say I really enjoy a challenge...and my albums look more interesting. Other than that I am getting the chance to complete layouts with some of my older photos. So here goes:

These first two layouts were of photos taken at my brother-in-law's 50th birthday party. The theme was Rock and Roll and nearly everybody dressed the part...so we were mostly hippies...but what fun...my 70year old mom was such a sport even she and my dad dressed up...I was so proud of them.

The next layout is with photos of Bianca bathing(?) Tinkie her dog. The pics were taken in 2001 and Bianca is now 19 years old...we should take more photos of our kids doing the "everyday" things...we tend to forget the details so easily. She insisted on getting into the clam with the dog during the bathing process...not a "dirty job" but a "wet job".

Bianca in 1997...Growing up to fast.

My sister, Herlien, and her children came to visit when one of our cousins got married. Don't you think cousins make the very best friends?
These pictures were taken in October 1995 on the weekend the Springboks won the World Cup against France. We watched it while on Holiday at Pine Lake Marina on the Garden Route near Knysna.
Thank you for visiting and leave some love....

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Lynette for stopping by on my blog!
    I will look into your request for the Sonoma class. Take care and enjoy the prep work for Wilna's class, see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lynette - you have done so many layouts lately! and they all look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts, Lynette! Love seeing how you are using your kits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynette, I love all your layouts! I really enjoy your blog!
    Lisa in Texas
    jakobsmommy on PS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the kit. Those Rock & Roll Party pics crack me up! I love your Pine Lake layout the best. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥