Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

Layouts made with June08 PS kit.

These are layouts I made with the June Personal Scrapper kit....It was Scenic Route Grafton line and I loved working with it...I still have one double layout to do...hope to get to it soon.I just love this photo of Bianca and Wynand....sometimes it is hard to believe that they were small at a time!
The children having fun in the pool...Dec 2003.
Bianca painting the dog house in 1997, when we got two Border Collie pups.


Photos at Kidds Beach when we were visiting Ansie and Willie... for Willie's second 50th celebration.


Old pics taken in Dec 1999 when Elsa(my sister) was out from Australia for a visit.


More pics taken in December 1999...I love how these kits give me the opportunity to scrap my old pics. Thank you for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Great LO's!! I love looking at all of your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LO's! Man, your rocked this SR paper. It had me so confused, I got rid of it:/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving all of your LO's!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all of your LO's!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥